Opening

On Sept 7, 2014 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Chisinau, Moldova to work with the New Hope Moldova team to share the gospel with orphans and transition home residents fighting human traficing in Eastern Europe. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

If you would like to receive an e-mail when new posts are available, please submit your e-mail address below

email statement

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wow am I exhausted this morning! It is almost 8 o'clock here in Balti. I think all my lack of sleep is really catching up. But let the instant coffee (the packets you just pour into hot water) be made because today will be another great and busy day! We are going to an orphanage, doing the last day of the after school program, having another human trafficking presentation then finally driving to Chisneau late tonight on a dirt highway. Haha I will never complain about another Michigan pot hole again!
We are going to stay in Chisneau tonight and tomorrow then be on our way home Sunday.
I will be so sad to say goodbye to everyone in Balti. We have made awesome connections and good memories so it is very sad to leave them all behind. The kids have been so fun to witness to and the workers have been so awesome to just be with. Some of these guys are so poor, yet so happy. It has been awesome to see God work in not only their lives, but mine as well. He has challenged me everyday to a different problem and I don't know how I made it through but I just learned to truly completely rely on him. And of course he lead me...sometimes with that sense of humor of his showing..haha It will be hard coming home. But then again I am excited to get back and see my family soon. I love and miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment