Opening

On Sept 7, 2014 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Chisinau, Moldova to work with the New Hope Moldova team to share the gospel with orphans and transition home residents fighting human traficing in Eastern Europe. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives on this blog.

If you would like to receive an e-mail when new posts are available, please submit your e-mail address below

email statement

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beautiful Anticipation

I sit here at work, with only 2 more work nights left before our trip.  The excitement is almost too much to bear. 

So many questions race through my mind......  

Am I ready?
Will I be able to do everything that is expected of me?
Will the people of Moldova be able to feel the love I have for them?
What will the food be like?
What will the flight be like?
How will I come back home and leave those beautiful souls behind?

The list could go on and on.  

Our team is really incredible.  4 women, 3 men - all humerous, all loving, all bringing something special to the group.  I feel like having such an intimate group will be an advantage.  The bonding will be tight.

We gathered last night to pack all of our supplies --- we were SO blessed with all of the donations we received!  Many laughs were shared - a small preview of the week to come.

3 more days...........



No comments:

Post a Comment